At Islands Pediatric Dentistry, we are committed to helping our patients achieve healthy and confident smiles. Dr. Rez may recommend various cosmetic teeth whitening and teeth bleaching options in order to brighten our patients’ smiles. Learn more below, or request an appointment today!
Gilbert Children’s Teeth Whitening FAQ
Q: What is teeth whitening?
A: Teeth whitening, also known as teeth bleaching, is a non-invasive cosmetic dental treatment that’s used to change the color of natural tooth enamel and enhance the beauty of your smile.
Q: What does teeth whitening for kids involve?
A: Islands Pediatric Dentistry offers a number of different teeth whitening options for kids and each option involves different things. Depending on each patient’s unique needs and desired results, we will determine a whitening treatment that works best. In some cases, our pediatric dentists may recommend prescription-strength strips for at-home use.
Q: When is teeth whitening for children used?
A: Our pediatric dentists may recommend teeth whitening for children due to:
- Discoloration of teeth following braces
- Excessive fluoridation during tooth development (fluorosis)
- Stained teeth from medications (e.g. tetracycline)
- You and your child would like to achieve a whiter and brighter smile.
To learn more about our teeth whitening options for kids, call our office at (602) 384-2955 or request an appointment at Islands Pediatric Dentistry by filling out the form on this page.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2015
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2015
- Colgate®. Children’s Teeth Whitening Products. 2016
- Crest. 3D White Whitestrips. 2016
- WebMD. Children’s Teeth Whitening Strips, Gels, Toothpaste, Bleaching, and More. 2016
About our business, license, and website security
- Islands Pediatric Dentistry was established in 2017
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Maricopa County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Gilbert
- Website Safety Ratingsand Reputation – AVG Threat Labs. View Details
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details
Back to top of Children’s Teeth Whitening